Monday, May 28, 2012

All Apologies

... that I have not been keeping up with my writing here and that I have not done some of the posts I promised. There's a chance I might have to save them for my return to the states. I leave on June 2nd, and arrive home on June 3rd. Currently I am bogged down with way too much humanly possible work on my plate and a gastrointestinal virus (fever included) that has had me bedridden for what is now the fourth day. I just want all my school duties to be over (it's honestly way too much stress), but I do not want to also have to think about leaving this city. I have too many things I need to do, and have not been able to do because I am physically incapable at the moment.

But sometimes we all get stuck with moments of horrible timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment