Friday, June 22, 2012

Hello all!

I have been back in the United States for over two weeks now. The day after I came home, still tired from all my travels (I had a safe arrival home with ALL of my things! what luck!) I had a tonsillectomy, and am still in stages of recovery, albeit the time has come where I can finally eat real food with not much pain, oh the excitement!

Thus, here I am, relaxing and taking it easy during this beautiful Wisconsin summer, recovering both from surgery and from my experience abroad; adjusting back to the way in the USA was an interesting transition, both comforting and eye-opening. The cultural differences I became so accustomed to in Buenos Aires have truly shown once back in my original environment.

And these differences will continue to show and my wanderlust will continue to thrive.

I leave for two months in Dublin, Ireland in six days. Perhaps a new blog will have to begin, tales of new adventures. Sorry to see this one close on such a delayed note / feeling of incompleteness, but I hope you have all enjoyed what was written. And I hope you enjoy what is to come! I will be sure to send a link to any of my other writings on this blog. Hope to be writing more again soon.

Thanks to everyone,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment