Thursday, March 29, 2012

CHAU TOD@S -- Next stop: Chile!!

Chau everyone, my spring break is starting in t-minus 2 hours, when I will be boarding a bus at Retiro station that goes to Santiago, Chile. Twenty hours until arriving at noon tomorrow. Then for checking in at the hostel (really, a beautiful apartment), a day of exploring and rest to prepare for LOLLAPALOOZA 2012.

Being from Milwaukee, I have always meant to go to Lollapalooza's original site in Chicago for quite some time now being the music freak I am, but it was always too expensive. This is the perfect opportunity to get the Lolla experience, but in a perhaps EVEN COOLER spot! This is the second annual Lollapalooza taking place in Santiago in Parque O'Higgins.

After Santiago, it's off to Valparaíso for a couple of days, then hopefully renting a car and driving more south for some adventuring... a lot of stuff is up in the air right now, and I say playing it by ear will make it spontaneous and fun.

Hopefully will report back when I'm back in Buenos Aires next Saturday with awesome stories!!

Cariños,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment